Sunday 6 November 2016

QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

You know what's the situation that really pissed me off? A fucking beggar who actually is not a real beggar but a beggar who can do shit and stuff just like me, but they are fucking too lazy to settle and solve their own shits.

You have a lot of times given by lecturer to solve your own job, your assignment, but instead you just whining there whining here because your laptop can't handle shit. Pathetic. Then you asked me for help, and obviously I help your sorry ass, you copied everything that I did, everything that I solved, I spent my bloody time try to solve that assignment. What a fucker. You know how much I hate people who just copy other people's work, especially those who pass the subject, while the other who do their work by figuring it out all by themself, fail? I experienced that shitty moment last semester. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE MORE THAN I HATE NAJIB HIMSELF.

I don't have anything to say anymore. If I get zero for my assignment, I'll fucking kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment